It’s official… pumpkin ice cream is here!
Fall is my favorite time of year. Why?
- crisp cool air (yes, I know we are still waiting on this one)
- sleeping with the windows open and blankets on
- pumpkin ice cream from Mr. Freeze
- hot caramel ciders from Biggby (even without the addition of rum this year)
- college football Saturdays – Go Blue!
- wearing sweatshirts, jeans and boots with skirts
- pumpkin carving
- playing outside
- apple everything
- not having to paint my toes (this is just too hard these days)
Did you know that you can get a quart container of Mr. Freeze pumpkin ice cream to take home? You can. Do it.
Oh… and in case you are impatient like me… Biggby says they expect to have their hot caramel ciders on the menu by Tuesday. I may not be able to sleep Monday night.