Wednesday, September 7, 2011

special moments this morning…

Getting ready this morning, I take off my robe to get dressed.  Lily looks at me and says… “Woowwww Mama… big!”  Note the drawn out wow. 

Awesome.

Driving Lily to the sitter, it’s raining and I drive right by the road I am supposed to turn left on.  I go down the road a bit and turn around.  As I make my way back to the turn I missed wondering what the hell is wrong with me, I notice that the ginormous semi truck waiting to get off the expressway decides that me having a green light isn’t important and he begins to pull out in front of me.  Did I mention it’s raining?  I slam on the breaks and let out an appropriate “What the f*#%”   

You know where this is going right?  From the backseat I hear an oh so cute “What the f*#%”

Mom of the year. 

I flip the truck driver off as I beep my horn when I pass him.  Lily says again cutely “Beep beep Mama!”

Yes Lily, beep beep.

Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm smiling.

    It reminds me of when my daughter started saying, "dog balls."

    Yep.

    Mother of the year over here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH! Oh Lily. Need more of these please.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you... I heart comments!