Friday, September 9, 2011

on the list



I have been wanting to make this for a while now.  It was just featured in Purl Bee’s favorite fall knits post today.  I LOVE it and would use it all the time.  I’m a sucker for a cozy blanket. 

Reasons why I will keep dreaming about it

·        I do not have anywhere close to $256.20 to spend on the yarn
·        I do not have the skill probably required (I am a very beginning knitter)
·        I do not have the time to actually knit it

Beautiful though… no?

I would use pomegranate blossom - I think... just gorgeous.




3 comments:

  1. You read my mind. I literally was thinking when I saw that photo, "Omg. That's amazing. I wonder how much that yarn is."

    It's frustrating that sometimes buying yarn and making a blanket is more expensive than going to westelm.com and buying a throw.

    Awesome, though. Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why in the world would yarn cost so much?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you... I heart comments!