Tuesday, February 14, 2012

new projects


For my birthday… my best friend Vicki gave me a gift card to Purl Soho.  I was so excited to order some fun things.  They arrived just the other day…


Inside this cute little package...


This yarn is amazing!  I posted about wanting to make a blanket out of it here.  I think first, I will tackle a scarf.  Going to start this weekend.  I cannot wait!

Closer look...


Also tucked in the package was one yard of liberty of london fabric...



I have been drooling over this fabric forever.  I am going to use part of it to cover a magnet board for my office.  Now that I know I’m staying (after almost 4 years) I think I’ll decorate my office J

I wish I knew how to sew clothes… it would make a beautiful something-to-wear.  The fabric is sooooo soft.  A skirt maybe?  I can do the basics, but I think clothing is beyond my skill level.

Anyway… I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you... I heart comments!