Friday, August 19, 2011

Blown Away...



Is this really my daughter?  When I look at this photo I feel like I am looking at her 20 years from now.  She is 22 months old. I have no words for how much I love this photo.

Kellee Laser took this amazingly gorgeous photo of my daughter a couple weekends back.  It was a beautiful (and hot) Sunday morning and we went to the 577 Foundation in Perrysburg.  I found Kellee over four years ago when I was working for Make-A-Wish.  She had taken photos of one of our cutie-patootie wish kids and the mom had shared them with us.  I knew then… before kids were even a part of our picture, that I wanted Kellee to take photos for us when the time came.  I have been waiting for the right time and debating spending the money on this for a while.  What happens if we book a session and nothing comes out?  What happens if Lily doesn’t want to have her photo taken that day or doesn’t warm up to Kellee?  What if it rains?  The what ifs were many.  We have only had Lily’s pictures professionally done one time so this was a big commitment financially for us.  But a dear friend said to me… “It is a lot of money, but they are only this age once.”  Done.  I haven’t even seen all the photos or decided on which ones we’ll keep, but I could not be happier with the sneak peak I have seen.  This one photo is worth every penny for me.  See more on Kellee’s blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you... I heart comments!